Wednesday, July 15, 2015

My First Blog!!!

    Books are a passion of mine, and if you're here, its probably one of yours too. Books are a huge part of my life and I spend the majority of my spare time reading them. Recently I've discovered the booktube world and I thought, "Hey, I want in on that." But since I'm not that big into being in the spotlight, I felt blogging would be a better option to share my opinion on the books that I love.
                                                                           ~
    Now, a little about me. I live in Utah with my parents and 6 siblings. As a kid, my mom took my siblings and I to the library and is the main reason why I love books so much. THANKS MOM! My family thinks I'm way too enthusiastic about books, but I don't see why *sarcasm*. I mean, I only talk about books like EVERY day and I memorized our library card number which is 14 digits long, but I mean everyone does that.
    Right????
    Oh and did I mention that all of the workers at our local library know our family really well? So I'm probably not your average teenager, but I enjoy being a book nerd, and I guess that's what counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment